Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So my little Bay bow was in the School spelling bee, she was one out of 12 third graders that made it to the finals. SHE TOOK 5th PLACE! Wooooo Hoooo Bay.
Here she is spelling one of her words, now I must expalin. The winning word was, "Today" the word that Bailey got out on was, easel, now tell me how she is supposed to spell that on the spot when all the other words were words like, "free, mine, live, snow", now come on, you throw a word like, easel in there and she's bound to get it wrong. Oh well, we are so proud of her, she did GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Well when you just look SUPER SMART the judge's are harder on you, but easel ? that is not even in the same family of the other word's. Anyway Great Job !! Love, Aunt LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I know, but oh well, she did great and! I miss you Aunt LeAnn... You should get a facebook acount so I can write and talk to you.

    ReplyDelete