Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter FUN!!!

OK, so I know it's a bit early for Easter but I was exspirimenting with some ingredients and this is what I came up with, Homemade peanut butter chocolate eggs and they are DELICIOUS!

It only cost about $2.50 to $3.00 for all these eggs. These are just my deviled egg molds but they worked perfectly for this.
Recipe: One cup of peanut butter
One cup of butter, melted
Two cups of powdered sugar
Blend all together and put into molds,
Place in feezer for 2 hours, pop out of
molds and top with melted chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! WE would have so much fun together, decorating, baking, crafting, and play days! I wish we were closer. HUGS! P.S. I promise you will get those frames soon. I have them wrapped but still not sent. I've been busy, and then I forget. P.P.S. Chedder is darling and I want to squeeze him. I am saying that gritting my teeth. SQUEEZE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, very clever idea using your deviled egg plate. They look very tasty.

    I am very excited that you have a blog. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete