Monday, March 9, 2009

The eight Mysteries of ME!

8 favorite TV shows:

1. Chuck
2. American Idol
3. Big Brother
4. Forensic Files
5. UFC unleashed
6. Mystery diagnosis
7. Food Network
8. Ellen

8 things I did today:

1. Cleaned my girls bedrooms
2. Cleaned my kitchen
3. Dusted my house (sorry about your furry friends Jen)
4. Did a load of Laundry
5. Made a cake
6.Planned a Family Home Evening
7. Helped Lacey put items on KSL
8. Deposited a check

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Going to the Draper temple open house
2. Getting to see my brother again
3. Loosing weight
4. Date night with my husband
5. SUMMER!
6. Eating a piece of cake tonight
7. A foot rub
8. Watching my kids grow

8 favorite resturants:

1. Macaroni Grill
2. Asuka steak house
3. Carraba's
4. Art city trolley
5. Los Hermonos Mexican Grill
6. Joe Bandito's
7. Bajio
8. My home

8 things on my wish list:

1. For peace in my life
2. Fitting into a size 6 again
3. A trip to Hawaii
4. A trip to Europe
5. Being able to eat what ever I want without gaining weight
6. A quiet night home with just my husband, hubba hubba!
7. For my brother to still be here
8. I can't think of 8 things sorry.

2 comments:

  1. i like your loosing weight and then below it eating a piece of cake! u make me laugh! i am jealous Europe and Hawaii? p.s. i don't think i could ever be a six again??? i would settle with an eight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't get me wrong, I would love to be a size 8 as well but if your gona dream big...

    ReplyDelete