Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 Years of Wedded bliss!


Yesterday, May 13th, marked the 14 year mark of our marrige. We had a wonderful day. Brad took me out to a wonderful dinner at The Chef's table, which is a very elegant resturant. When we got there Brad had a dozen long stemmed roses waiting at our table for me, then he gave me my gift which was this beautiful dimond heart tennis braclet, I LOVE IT. Afterward we went out for icecream and then headed home. It was a wonderful night! Oh and by the way, I got Brad a Dallas Cowboys watch, (It's his favorite team). Love you baby...

2 comments:

  1. HOW DANG SWEET! love roses, but the diamond bracelet would take the cake! CONGRATS on 14 years. You are married 4 years more then Kev and I WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How romantic!! Nice gift to!! Diamonds are never a bad thing!! How ever Dallas Cowboys well I will forgive you Brad your family. I am a loyal Pittsburgh Steelers fan!!!

    ReplyDelete